Wanderlust College Counseling is a small operation in that you will not be interacting with multiple people or departments; it’s just you and me. We will build a strong working relationship and make an individualized plan. I am excited to get to know students and learn about your interests, goals, and questions, then help you figure out and navigate your next steps, out there in the wide world!
I offer several different packages depending on students’ needs. Whether you’re seeking a handful of sessions for general information or a comprehensive start-to-finish approach, we can customize a package that works for you, beginning with a 1-hour consultation to get acquainted and decide if we want to move forward together. If you prefer, it’s also possible to book a 15-minute Meet & Greet to start.
Choose Your Path
Services consist of face-to-face virtual meetings over Zoom, plus time spent working offline to review student records, research colleges and programs to fit your needs, review essays, plan meetings and next steps, and phone calls + emails as needed between meetings. Packages range between 5 hours for introductory services to approximately 40 hours if we’re also working on domestic university applications.
International services can look very different than the American admissions process and timeline. Don’t see a package that meets your needs? We’ll work together to customize one that fits for your specific plans!
While Wanderlust specializes in international study, it’s also possible to engage services for U.S. colleges only, with the same individualized approach and covering the same elements as above.
HOME + ABROAD PACKAGE
- The most inclusive package for students at any grade level applying internationally and within the USA
- Includes: high school course planning, university research and selection, essay review on up to 5 application platforms: UCAS, Common App, UC, direct-to-institution, etc.
- Supplemental essays for Common App can be added (additional hours)
- Customized based on number of universities + countries
- 30+ hours
Cost: Starting at $8,000
USA FOREVER PACKAGE
- 40 hours: Includes up to 30 hours of virtual meetings - $9,750
- Up to 30 colleges / UC + CSU + Common App + supplement essays
- 30 hours: Includes up to 22 hours of virtual meetings - $7,500
- Up to 20 colleges / UC + CSU + Common App + supplement essays
✨ Meets the needs of most students! ✨
- 20 hours: Includes 15 hours of virtual meetings - $5,500
- UC Personal Insight Questions + Common App essay
- 10 hours: Includes up to 7 hours of virtual meetings - $2,750
- One application platform (Common App or UC) + one essay
Cost: $2,750 - $9,750
AROUND THE WORLD PACKAGE
- Built primarily for 11th and 12th grade students applying to multiple countries, including (but not limited to) UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- Includes: high school course planning, university research and selection, and application completion and essay review for all applicable application platforms
- Also available for 9th and 10th graders who want to start early and work through the entire process
- 25-30 hours
- This robust package supports 11th and 12th grade students in applying to UK + up to 3 other European countries
- Includes high school course planning, university research and selection, UCAS application and Personal Statement review, and completion of application/essays on all applicable application platforms
- 20-25 hours
✨ Meets the needs of most students! ✨
UK EXPRESS PACKAGE
- For 12th grade students applying to UK only
- Includes: UK university research and selection, overview and completion of UCAS application, and Personal Statement review
- 15 hours
ALL ABOARD PACKAGE
- This package is ideal for applicants in 11th or 12th grade who need minimal support only and/or are completing applications that do not require a writing component
- Does not include essay review
- 10 hours
- Introduction for 9th and 10th graders to get a jump on understanding the process of applying to college abroad early, plan high school curriculum, and start researching universities and programs
- Does not include essay review and filling out applications
- Priority to reserve a spot with me for 11th and 12th grade
- 5 hours
WALES, TRINITY St. DAVID
Students who are adventurous, curious about different cultures, and want to be immersed in diversity will find that it opens up educational, career, and personal opportunities beyond what most students can even fathom in high school.